Training for sporting
and leisure activities
The center has an underwater treadmill and a heated pool for swimming against jet resistance with a resting beach, specially designed for dogs. This lets our friends enjoy the health benefits of water.
Exercising in water is particularly useful for:
- developing the tone and musculature of show and competition dogs
- developing endurance and cardiovascular capacity in sports dogs
- providing physical activities for overweight and obese dogs that will help them get back to a healthy weight
- relieving pain for dogs with difficulty walking or running
- maintaining mobility in elderly dogs
- keeping physically fit and maintaining muscle mass for working dogs
- teaching dogs to swim or treating a water phobia
- providing an outlet for dogs who have too much energy
These activities are subject to veterinary authorization.
For more information :